An Update from us on COVID-19
To our valued customers: Due to the recent COVID-19 epidemic, we at Zylstra Harley-Davidson® want to ensure to our valued customers that while we remain open; however, our hours will temporarily change beginning March 31st Until further notice:
TUESDAY thru FRIDAY 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM. SATURDAY 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- The safety of everyone is our number one priority. We will continue to monitor the situation and will implement changes as necessary. we recognize the seriousness of the virus and are taking precautions to protect you. Dedicated staff members are cleaning the many surfaces of our store multiple times a day and hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Delivery and Curbside Pickup options: If you are practicing social distancing, but can't live without your Harley-Davidson products, please free to call ahead and arrange for curbside pickup for parts, accessories and merchandise. At home delivery may also be available depending on your location. Also, we are now offering: Free shipping on orders over $50 (please call 515.232.6223 or email to place your order) With curb side pick-up (give us a call when you arrive and then we’ll bring your order out to you).
Parts Manager: Corey Corder
Motorclothes/General Merchandise: Allison Cousins
- Service Options: Our Service Department would like to extend a helping hand by offering free pick-up and delivery, within a 50-mile radius, for any services or repairs you may need for your motorcycle. To arrange for pick-up or delivery please call and ask to speak to our Service Manager, Bob, or Assistant Service Manager, Scott. *$100.00 minimum purchase required.
- Motorcycle Sales: You can now purchase any new or pre-owned motorcycle from our inventory without leaving the comfort of your home! Or schedule a private in store showing!
- Select the bike of your dreams from our inventory - https://zylstrahd.com/Inventory/All-Inventory
- Complete an online credit application https://zylstrahd.com/Inventory/Secure-Financing
- Contact our Sales Manager, Clint Cunningham, via phone or email to discuss email@example.com or 515.232.6223.
- If contacting by phone, please leave a message and we will return your call in a timely manner.
- Deals will be discussed and then approved by management.
- Sales department can also schedule private showings and appointments to purchase your motorcycle in store as well. All of this, with no need to visit the showroom or leave the safety of your home.
We are all in this together: We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.
For more information about COVD-19 and what you can do to keep healthy and safe, visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local health department's website.